Thursday, January 28, 2016

5 Favorite Lines From Rihanna’s Album “ANTi”

rihanna-anti-album-cover-rnbass

There’s no doubting that fans finally got their hands on Rihanna’s highly anticipated album ANTi and by the looks of it, it seems to be everyone’s favorite.

It had been almost three years since the Barbados beauty dropped her last project, and with much commotion coming in left and right, the anticipation was sure running low.

It’s hard to comprehend just how many musical achievements RiRi has tied her name to, from the dozens of hit records; the superstar has taken the title for some of the most memorable moments in the music culture. From sold-out tours to amazing collaborations to bold artistic choices, she’s pretty much done it all.

It’s definitely been a long journey for the “Pon de Replay” singer and over the years, her supporters have watched her music grow tremendously with each new project she puts out.

Nonetheless, ANTi is definitely an album you don’t want to miss, and if you haven’t listened to it yet, we have you covered right here.

In the meantime, check out our 5 favorite lines from Rihanna’s eighth studio project below, and of course, let us know yours.

Consideration

I got to do things, my own way darling. Will you ever let me? Will you ever respect me? No. Do things my own way darling, you should just let me. Why you will never let me grow?

Same Ol’ Mistakes

Man, I know that it’s hard to digest. But maybe this story ain’t so different from the rest. And I know it seems wrong to accept, but you’ve got your demons, and she’s got her regrets.”

Desperado

Gotta get up out of here and you ain’t leaving me behind. I know you won’t, cause we share common interests. You need me, there ain’t no leaving me behind. Never know, no, just want out of here. Yeah, once we’re gone, ain’t no going back.”

Love On The Brain

And you got me, let go, what you want from me? I tried to buy your pretty heart, but the price too high. Baby you got me like oh. You love when I fall apart (fall apart). So you can put me together and throw me against the wall.”

Kiss It Better

Baby, tell me what’s wrong. Go on and make it right, make it all night long. Man, f*ck your pride, just take it on back, boy. Take it on back boy, take it back all night. Just take it on back, take it on back.”

The post 5 Favorite Lines From Rihanna’s Album “ANTi” appeared first on RnBass.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1UtVjcv
via r&b music
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1lYnkwX

No comments:

Post a Comment