Sunday, January 31, 2016

Chris Brown Isn’t Too Happy With The 2016 Grammys

Chris-Brown-Liquor-RnBass

It looks like another A-list celebrity isn’t too content with the 2016 GRAMMY’s because Chris Brown went on a Twitter rant over the awards show nominations.

Despite being nominated for one category with Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, and Drake, the Royalty vocalist wrote: “This is probably the main reason i love being free to create any kind of music I want. Too many people kiss ass And work less.”

As the 26-year-old continued to say in a since-deleted tweet: “If u turn on ya radio right now I promise within the hour you will hear CHRIS BROWN on damn near half the songs or I’ve cowritten. The awards used to mean something. Now it’s about likes, and memes.”

However, Breezy did thanked his fans for always showing love and support. “I’m thankful to my fans, I am able to be the best artist I can without having to conform to the ways of my peers. I also need my commission.”

Throughout his career, Chris Brown has been nominated for a total of 15 GRAMMYs, but has only won one in 2012 for “Best R&B Album.”

Take a look Chris Brown’s tweets about the 2016 GRAMMY Awards, and let us know what you think in the comments below.

The post Chris Brown Isn’t Too Happy With The 2016 Grammys appeared first on RnBass.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1KjlCl2
via r&b music
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1Q3TUFE

No comments:

Post a Comment