Monday, March 28, 2016

Why you should be listening to Zayn’s “Mind Of Mine” album (Review)

It’s been a year and some change since Zayn has left One Direction and man, how things have only blown up for the talented artist!

On Thursday, the artist released his first solo album titled “Mind Is Mine”. Zayn uses his vocal power to provide listeners with smooth, sexy and cool lyrics that you will be listening to on repeat just like his single “Pillow Talk”. This album shuts down the critics that doubted Zayn potential to make it as a solo artist.

Check out as we break down our favorite tracks off the album!

Pillowtalk– Zayn’s first released single off the album and currently standing on the Top 10 for the Hot 100. “Pillowtalk” is about making endless love with someone and neither partner wanting to leave the pillow. Zayn sings about the physical and spiritual elements of sex in way that makes you want to find someone to pillow talk with after listening to the song.

“I’m seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure. 
Nobody but you, ‘body but me
’ body but us, bodies together”

wRoNg– This track is the only song that has a featured artist, one and only Kehlani. This song is a boy and girl story. He wants to just have sex with her, yet he knows it is wrong. Where she thinks that if she keeps sleeping with him she will win his heart. At the end of the song the two realize what it is: a hookup so good and wrong that neither of them want to quit. Together Zayn’s and Kehlani’s soulful voice creates one heck of a sexy vibe.

“You’re looking in the wrong place for my love
. Don’t think because you’re with me this is real
. You’re looking in the wrong place for my love. 
Don’t stop what you’re doing cause I like that too.”

BeFoUr– This song is about moving on and sticking to your guns. Zayn is letting everyone know that you can say whatever you want about him, he’ll continue to do him. It seems the song is about all his haters and that he knows that is all apart of the fame game. This song provides a laid back beat that will make you want to cruise in your car on full blast.

“Now, I’m gonna stay in my zone
. I’m tired of picking that bone
. And I can’t be bothered
. To fight it no more, no”

LIKE I WOULD– Definitely one of the dance tracks of the album. In this song, Zayn sings about reaching out to an old flame and reminding them that your current boo doesn’t compare. If you need to remind an ex that you’re the best, this one’s for you.

“Talkin’ don’t want me cause I want you
. Been thinkin’ it over, but I’m through. 
So stop wasting all my time, messing with my mind
. It’s cold-hearted, cold-hearted.”

Check out the full track list below and get your copy here.

1. MiNd Of MiNdd (Intro)
2. PILLOWTALK
3. iT’s YoU
4. BeFoUr
5. sHe
6. dRuNk
7. INTERMISSION: fLoWer
8. rEaR vIeW
9. wRoNg feat. Kehlani
10. fOoL fOr YoU
11. BoRdErZ
12. tRuTh
13. lUcOzAdE
14. TiO
15. BLUE
16. BRIGHT
17. LIKE I WOULD
18. SHE DON’T LOVE ME

Written by: Cezanne Panton

The post Why you should be listening to Zayn’s “Mind Of Mine” album (Review) appeared first on RnBass.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1oh9KFS
via r&b music
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/22HXRff

No comments:

Post a Comment