Sunday, February 28, 2016

Ciara Cancels North American Tour To Work On Upcoming Album

chris echols i bet cover

Ciara fans, you won’t be too happy to hear this news.

The “1, 2, Step” singer has announced that she is postponing her spring North American tour to work on new music and upcoming album.

She shared a Facebook post where she wrote:

Unfortunately, my upcoming tour is moving again.. Why?…I’m currently in the process of making the best album of my career! I want to give all of you an incredible show… A show that you deserve! Therefore, I gotta stay focused in the studio and commit myself to this new music. I love you all, and I’m thankful for your unwavering support. I am excited for this journey to continue and look forward to seeing you soon!

Ticketmaster has also pulled down all the events on their site and has promised to provide refunds for fans who bought tickets to the shows.

To read Ciara’s full message and the cancelled tour dates on her page by clicking here.

The post Ciara Cancels North American Tour To Work On Upcoming Album appeared first on RnBass.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1LNPRw6
via r&b music
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1TLg9H0

No comments:

Post a Comment